Saturday 6 November 2010

Fuck.

FUCK THIS. FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS. No amount of cursing, no number of capital letters and no group of words even comes close to describing the anger and frustration I feel at everything right now. Talking to people does not make anything better. I hate myself for not being able to get over myself. It frustrates me that no one else can understand, but good for them, at least they don't have to go through it too. I hate that my emotions cannot follow any sort of consistency. I just want someone to hold me in their arms, I just want to break down and cry an ocean of tears into their shoulder. I want to cry until there is not a remnant of water left in my body, and then shrivel up and disappear. Fuck this, man, seriously. Fuck it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment